Product Owner (m/f/d)
Immediate as Vollzeitstelle
Locations: Achern, Leipzig
powercloud is the rising star amongst software providers for utility companies. Our success is based on state-of-the-art technologies, comprehensive industry know-how and an upmarket development environment for our dynamic team.
To continuously drive our fast growth, we are looking for dedicated teamplayers to think outside the box with us.
Your areas of responsibility:
- As Product Owner you represent the technical perspective of our stakeholders and prioritize our customers wishes and needs
- You plan user stories in the Product Backlog and organize Sprints in tight collaboration with your team and customers in question
- Your economic way of thinking supports you in following your goals and guiding the end product to achieving the highest possible performance
- You maximize powerclouds value by prioritizing the Product Backlog in order to achieve your set goals
- It is your responsibility to minimize the misconception of backlog items and make sure every scrum team member can accomplish their work efficiently
- Your comprehensive experience working as a Product Owner (approx. 5 years) enables you to translate customer requirements into Epics or User Stories
- You are comfortable in agile development environments and are familiar with respective Agile Methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- You want to work in a fast-paced, growing environment and also like working in international teams
- You are an outspoken person and have no issue communicating in German or English
What we offer:
You are going to be part of a professional developer team who revolutionizes the world of utilities passionately. We know that our
employees make the difference. Therefore we take care of every team member individually. Our offices in the city center of Leipzig and in Achern (located at the edge of the Black Forest) are excellently equipped and easily accessible. Our teams work with agile methods without outdated structures. We offer you an environment in which you can fulfill yourself and that enables your success as part of the whole.
Ready for powercloud?
Product Owner (m/f/d)
Organization Unit: Development
Employment type(s): Vollzeitstelle
Number of vacancies to be filled: 1
Starting Date: immediate